Dr. Hudaifa Obaidi
MBBS, AAAM (Dip), MS (ORL), MMed (Skin cancer), FACCS
Dr Obaidi is a qualified medical practitioner and cosmetic surgeon. He has a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. He completed his basic surgical training in 2008 in Western Health in Melbourne. He spent more than 6 years residency in in General/ plastic and Otorhinolaryngology.
He obtained a Diploma from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2010 https://www.aaamed.org He has completed a Master of Surgery (Otorhinolaryngology) from Melbourne University in 2012 and a Master of Medicine in skin cancer from Queensland University in 2016. He is a surgical fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgeon http://www.accs.org.au Dr Obaidi is the highest scores on the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery exam in Dallas 2016 with 78% pass mark https://www.americanboardcosmeticsurgery.org
Dr Obaidi has trained with the leading surgeons in the field locally and internationally. He attends various cosmetic courses and workshops in USA, Germany , Netherlands and Asia.
- 10/2017: Advanced Rhinoplasty techniques /Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 06/2017: Dr TULP facial dissection course/ Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 08/2016: Cosmetic Surgery Review Course /Chicago, Illinois.
- 04/2016: Finesse in facial plastic surgery (Facial rejuvenation, Facaelift, Rhinolasty, Otoplasty) cadaver dissection. Regensburg, Germany.
He has written several publications and chapters in textbooks. Dr Obaidi has worked in several aesthetic clinics in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide. His areas of surgical expertise include:
- face lifts
- brow lifts
- breast augmentation and breast reduction
- body contouring (liposuction)
- abdominoplasty ( tummy tucks)
- anti wrinkle injections
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- chemical peels
Dr Obaidi strives to achieve the best results for his clients and client satisfaction is of highest importance to him.
- Primary Breast Augmentation under Combined Total Intravenous Anaesthesia (TIVA) and Large Volume Tumescent Local Anaesthesia (TLA). JCSM 2017.
- Effect of both local and systemically administered Dexamethasone on long-term hearing and tissue response in a guinea pig model of cochlear implantation. Audiology &Neurotology Vol.18, No. 6, November 2013. (Audiol Neurotol 2013;18:392-405)
- Chapter 6.3.3 Cochlear implant replacement: Causes of failure, indications for revision and audiology performance. (Atlas of Otologic surgery and magic otology Author: MARCOS GOYCOOLEA 2012)
- A guide to perioperative procedures (Otorhinolaryngology and Neurosurgery chapters). (Western health/University of Melbourne 2007)
- The protective effects of systemic steroids on residual hearing post cochlear implant. Two years Master degree. (Melbourne University).
- Connective tissue diseases (CTDs) associated with silicone gel breast implants. Literature review, case presentation and data review of patients from Parkside cosmetic surgery. Cosmetex 2017
- Review of primary breast augmentation
18 November 2002 – 11 January 2013
First 500 cases (Cosmetex 20015)
- The protective effects of systemic steroids on residual hearing post cochlear implant. (Bionic institute East Melbourne 04/09/2011)